In this poignant, funny follow-up to his fabled 2006 talk, Sir Ken Robinson makes the case for a radical shift from standardized schools to personalized learning — creating conditions where kids’ natural talents can flourish.
Lisa's Blog - Archives
This weeks TED Talk is by Elizabeth Gilbert, author of Eat, Pray, Love as she discusses your inner creative genius and how to stop living in fear of doing what you love.
Exhausted from fighting off our Impostors? Does just getting through the day feel like slogging through quicksand? Reframe your goal and shift your mindset – focus on strengthening your Authentic Soul! We’ll focus on rekindling creativity and discovery in my upcoming “Spark” workshop, but it won’t feel like work, so perhaps I should rename it and call it something other than a “workshop.” How about a “Salon”?
- Barcelona, Here I Come!
- We All Possess Philip Seymour Hoffman’s Impostors
- Joy is Not a Burden. Joy is an Action.
- Am I Allowed to Feel Joy?
- A New Year is Upon Us! Gratitude, Gratitude, Gratitude!
- Is “Good Will” a Bad Dream?
- Presence You Don’t Need to Wrap
- My Transition from Toxic to Terrific: The Finale & Beginning
- My Transition From Toxic to Terrific: Don’t Wait to Be Grateful
- My Shift From Toxic to Terrific: Is Indulgence Always Failure?